Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yes, two postings in ONE day!!! But only because I wanted to post this. I thought it was adorable. Tanya, if you see this, I hope you don't mind if I added a thing or two to it. I really liked doing this but am going to change just a few things. I'll be frogging the "be" to move it to a different line OR adding a small design under the "and be" so the scary won't look so out of place. I had planned to do this while I was stitching it but was on the phone to a friend at the time and just forgot. I also don't like the finger by the eyeballs. It doesn't look like a cut off finger dripping blood and the frog doesn't really look like a frog but I'll probably leave him. I never said I was a designer, folks! But all in all, I like it. Thanks Tanya for the pattern. I enjoyed working it.

http://thesamplergirl.homestead.com/home.html

As stated earlier today, I love Tanya's charts and have done several of them. Go check out not only The Sampler Girl but her blog too while you're there.


No comments: