Thursday, June 28, 2007

Good Grief! Can I actually believe my eyes that it's been April since I posted?!!!

I've been a bit busy with grandkids here for the summer and the prep of....
Last Gkid will be here next weekend, so look for a long post after that. I assume she will stay for at least 2 weeks. Since she's the last one to have her time here, and since she's the one I get on best with, I don't usually rush her out the door. She and I get along great. The others are great but Zel and I just seem to be on the same page.

Not much in the way of projects finished since April but I have made progress on many of them. Will update later.

I did sew myself a few summer dresses, 3. But none of them fit! What a pain! They were either too big or too small. Guess that's what I get for being in a rush to get something done before the kids got here.

That's all for now. If you have time; go see what Beck is doing with her afghans. Wow! That girl sure has it- talent and time. She's something else.

No comments: