Thursday, August 21, 2008

Okay, It's been awhile. Just been busy with summer stuff. Haven't taken hardly any pics to post of my projects so decided to give you new yard pictures to gaze at until I can get some others to post. So, on with the show....
This peewee was only about the size of my hand. Not enough meat there to make turtle soup!! HAHAHAH snort dribble..... just kidding. snicker but ain't he cute! He crosses my yard about once a week. Just adorable.

This rat - one of MANY gave us fits at our feeder, so , he went from this:

to this.....


Nawww we took him down to the local pond and released him there. This time of year, he probably had too many worms to eat him. Too dang skinny anyway!

This is Guy - just because he looks like one.



Bumble- oh, and my friend, Kim, gave me that pretty plant. Wasn't she sweet! Thanks, Kim (waving wildly)




What are these things??? No, the first isn't a Robin or an Oriole.....



and this..... I named him Godzilla. He's huge and flies around me every morning while I'm outside trying to have coffee.



He's too fast, he's too fast, HE'S TOO FAST FOR MEEEEE....



Now, somewhat of an update on projects......

I've done more than this on my Spanish Sampler but this is the only pic I've taken since just after I got home from TN and started this part. I'm working this one really slow now cause it's the one I'm taking to the beach in a few weeks so I'll have something to work on at the pool.. Hehe... get it. I'm going to the beach to spend time at the pool! duh oh, okay. I'll quit now.



I'm learning to knit and have made a bazillion of these already. It's enough to make a person quit and take up a new hobby! I guess maybe it's time to branch out and try a new pattern or stitch or something.....



Last but not least is #1's blanket that she gave back to me LAST YEAR so I could add to and make it fit a king size bed. I HATE THIS THING I NEVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN! EVERRRRR but it's done.











No comments: