Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spanish Sampler

I've been meaning to post this but with #2's car wreck and then having to rush hubby to the hospital for kidney stones, I just really haven't had time to even upload it from the camera to computer. But here is my progress so far:

Second one.

I don't know if you can tell, but I've had to frog some right in the center and the last 1/2 motif far right will also have to come out! I'm off by 1 stinkin' stitch. Figures, my eyes aren't what they used to be! hehe But, hey, it can happen to the best of us. Anywho, I'm working this on Aida 14ct. cause that's all I can see anymore. I'm using pretty much the same colors she subjested but will probably change the colors around a bit on this part of the band design.
This sampler is a SAL from Lady Periphaeria found at: http://periphaeria.com/
Thank you M'Lady if you're reading this!
I'm loving this design so far. I can't wait for the next band but I really do appreciate the fact that it is bi-monthly. As impatient as I get for the next one, right now I still have so many other projects in my rotation that this way works for me.
Oh, sorry about the pics. They sure come out online looking really bad even though we have a very expensive camera. What's up with that!!? At least, if you click them, they look better.

No comments: