Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just a quick update while I'm already logged on.
It's been a busy month with #2's breakup from BF on Valentines day. What slime he was for doing that...up to that point, I had actually liked him! Then she got in a car wreck- NOT HERE FAULT. A woman pulled out in front of her. Cars totalled and guess what we're shopping for now?! Go see her pic of car here http://fathippycrafts.wordpress.com/

Well, on another note, I've stated the new Spanish Sampler mystery at Lady Periphaeria's http://periphaeria.com/community/news.php She put up the first part of it last night early for those of us who just couldn't wait anymore. That was soooo sweet of her. I had finally managed to finish gridding my fabric last week so was able to get started stitching last night. I didn't get too much done, just the center portion of the chart but plan to stitch today since I'm stuck doing laundry. I'll post a pic of my progress in a few days to let you see how it's coming along.

Update on other stitching:
The Blueberry Pickers are over half done. I'm working on my last little girl and already have one of her arms done.
Gay's Flower Sampler: I've started the individual letter blocks now. I'm on "A".
Christmas ornaments: I stitched a Dragon Dream one for Brook and also DD am almost done with "Oh Holey Knight".
I am 1/2 done with one of the Prairie Schooler house designs.

When I finally get some new update pics taken and posted, I'll have the info on what books I got the patterns from.

Well all, since the sky is about the flood open with the thunder/lightening thing... it's time for me to shut this compter thingy down for a while.

No comments: