Thursday, February 7, 2008

Here's my latest finish for February. It's a Lizzie Kate freebie. I still have to sew a button/charm onto the center of the cup but didn't have anything holidayish or cute in my stash. I'll have to look for something next time I'm out but it looks okay like this too. It's just plain without something to decorate the cup up.


Here are my January ornaments. I told you about them before. These are the ones that were in various stages of being finished. This first one needed the very bottom of the ball design added and two of the larger center section flowers put in. There.... right above the year....




This one was from an old Celebrations magazine. I only had his right arm by the bird left to backstitch and put in the year!





And here are all three:






No comments: